State-of-the-Art Documentation in Real Time. mobile, efficient, transparent.
Automatic generation of all treatment and documentation tasks based on care standards.
Treatment standards describe rules that define how nursing and medical measures should typically be carried out depending on the treatment. Medical and nursing staff can use doc.assist to independently modify or extend these standards.
Based on this information, doc.assist continuously updates all documentation tasks to be completed, which eliminates the need for planning shift activities. The relevant tasks are presented to each doctor and nurse on the mobile device. They can then freely decide which tasks to perform – professionals act, doc.assist provides guidance.
High Billing Quality
- Prevent errors or omissions
- Audit-proof, reduced number of reclamations
- Entries include complete audit track
Automated Data Management
- Anytime access to live data, statistics and case archives
- Creation of personal task lists and daily schedules
- Data exchange in real time
Designed to Last
- Updating of valid treatment standards and compliance requirements
- Cloud solutions or clinic-owned data centers
- Flexible licensing models
”If it’s not documented, it has not been implemented – and will not be reimbursed.
”Existing hospital systems have grown historically and are incredibly complex.
”Over 80% of hospital staff say digital systems support their work “moderately” or “hardly at all”.
”Commercial managers lack modern financing models.
”Many digital tools are not accepted by staff because they are cumbersome to use.
”Patients take center stage? The digital integration of patients and relatives is still far from satisfactory.
”Clinical decisions and efficient tracking of materials and devices are not supported sufficiently by digital means.
”Modern cloud systems are essential for mobile applications – but in fact they are hardly available.
Easy to Use, Beautiful to Behold
Complete Documentation at Last!
What are the reasons for ignoring documentation systems or using them incorrectly?
Existing tools are often too complex and therefore poorly adopted by users; lack of a mobile infrastructure or one that does not cover all processes; last but not least, the existence of many small stand-alone documentation solutions instead of a unified system. doc.assist maps the entire process of nursing and medical measures and the associated documentation, which significantly saves time and reduces human error.
Dynamic Planning – How Hospitals Benefit
As soon as a patient is assigned a room and a treatment regimen, task lists for doctors and nurses are automatically generated and updated in real time. If required, the tasks can be adapted to the individual needs of the patient based on the professional judgement of the doctor or nurse.
Secondary Diagnosis Standard
for each secondary diagnosis
E.g. diabetes, risk of thrombosis
for each diagnosis/therapy
E.g.: posterior cruciate ligament rupture
for each treatment domain
E.g.: sports orthopedics
ULTIMUS – Our Technology Partner
The Ultimus Group develops and distributes software solutions and technologies worldwide with a focus on business process management and low-code solutions. 25 years of experience and customer proximity have created a fertile ground for tech innovation. The loyal international customer base includes mid-sized and large corporations from a wide range of industries.
One for All
- Treatment overview in real time
- More time for patient care
- Flexible ad-hoc documentation
- Convenient organization
- Automated daily schedule
- Fast and intuitive documentation
- No intervention with existing systems is needed
- Cutting-edge technologies
- Flexible licensing models
- Improved quality of documentation
- Reduced reclamations and costs
- Improved hospital reputation
- More transparency and trust
- Consideration of personal preferences
- More time for personal care