Turn HR into a Driver of Digital Transformation
We are experiencing rapid change in the working world. Remote work is replacing traditional office work, online collaboration is making conference rooms obsolete, and agile, flat organizational concepts are challenging rigid hierarchies. This presents HR departments with a great opportunity to redefine itself as a strategic partner for fostering new, modern ways of working.
Cutting-edge cloud-based HR tools empower the HR department to become a key driver of digital transformation in the company.
New working models such as mobile and home-office work are trending
Two examples illustrate how quickly and radically companies have been responding to recent challenges: According to current plans, Google’s entire workforce of roughly 200,000 employees will continue to work out of their homes until July 2021. Siemens’ “New Normal Working Model” is designed to provide 140,000 employees with a more flexible, mobile way of working.
The future of work necessitates fully digitized personnel management
The new world of work is causing epochal change in the business arena. HR departments should seize this opportunity and become enablers of the future of work. However, this step towards “Work 4.0” can only succeed if the HR department itself is comprehensively digitized.
HR Digitization Fitness Check
Where does HR stand in terms of digitization and what impact is expected for the future of HR? The “HR Digitization Fitness Check” survey addressed these questions.
Source: “HR Digitization Fitness Check” (Fitness-Check Digitalisierung in HR) survey, HRblue AG, 2020
Fully Integrated Digital HR Platform
SAP SuccessFactors is the leading digital platform for managing the entire range of HR tasks. It relieves HR professionals of a lot of unproductive paper-based and repetitive processes and frees up time for tending to those who matter: the employees.
Our Packages Boost your HR Power
Our experts implement SAP SuccessFactors in your organization using individual, customized solutions or with the help of predefined best-practice packages that automate typical application scenarios and HR processes. Each package can be implemented individually as a stand-alone solution.
Find and Get Top Talent
- stand out as an attractive employer,
- maximize your reach by being present on thousands of job portals,
- design application processes in a structured and transparent manner,
- plan strategically by carefully analyzing key KPIs,
- train new employees quickly and efficiently.
Train and Certify Talent
- continuously develop professional skills of your employees,
- establish continuing education as a persistent process,
- enable convenient and easy learning from any location.
Harmonize Salaries, Performance and Development
- facilitate an ongoing dialog on performance and target achievement,
- make corporate goals tangible and relevant to employees,
- assess individual performance as objectively as possible and remunerate it appropriately.
Secure Key Positions and Promote Talent and Careers
- promote and develop talent in a targeted manner,
- identify suitable candidates for succession throughout the company,
- manage employee fluctuation risks and impacts.
Make Strategic Decisions Based on Solid Personnel Analyses
- attain uniform key figures and personnel data,
- make relevant HR key figures transparent to management,
- perform HR risk analyses and make decisions based on meaningful forecasts.
Manage Master Data Efficiently and Offer Self-Services
- offer self-services to employees and managers,
- create a uniform and up-to-date set of master data,
- establish HR as a partner for strategic business decisions.
Individual implementation that takes into account all your needs
Easily connect to other SAP HCM, SuccessFactors and third-party applications (via ODATA API)
Continue to use digital personnel files from various providers
Process personal data in compliance with privacy provisions
Account for the regulations of over 80 countries
The standard version delivers extensive reporting based on meaningful key figures
Numerous mobile functions on the app for anytime, anywhere access
Human Experience Management
Unique focus on user-friendly processes for employees
No servicing and maintenance overheads for hardware or software
Focus on Employee Experience
Integration with existing SAP HCM/ERP ensures superior personnel management.
Three Cloud Strategies
SmartStart – Introducing Innovative HR Management the Fast Way
Our SmartStart service delivers efficient plug & play implementation of SAP SuccessFactors. The SmartStart packages were created based on best practices. We adapt these to your needs before implementation. This enables you to introduce SAP SuccessFactors very quickly and successively expand the application as needed.
Rapid deployment, fast implementation: Benefit from SmartStart now!
Honing the competitive edge. Winning the fight for talent.
Go Digital to Optimize HR Processes
Implementing the SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Sulzer GmbH, a mid-sized business and IT consultancy identified major weak points with regard to data privacy/protection compliance both in master data and recruiting processes.
- Furthermore, HR processes generated high manual workloads, for example in reporting, because they were mainly handled with Excel.
- Managers had little to no transparency into the process.
- In eight months, metafinanz implemented the following SAP SuccessFactors modules based on an agile project approach: Employee Central, Recruiting Management and Marketing, Onboarding, Learning Management and JAM.
- Furthermore, the SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite was expanded by implementing a “digital personnel file” based on the SAP Cloud Platform.
- SAP SuccessFactors was also made available to employees as a mobile app for 24/7 access as part of the self-service toolkit.
- Reduction of operational HR costs by 25%
- Transparency and faster access to required information via a central system
- Attract talent faster and with more success by simplifying recruitment, hiring and onboarding.
- Introduction of the SAP SuccessFactors app (24/7)
- Increased employee commitment
- Smooth operation thanks to key user support
Addressing promising talent across the globe. Sparking growth thanks to modern recruiting.
Addressing Applicants in a Modern and Attractive Manner
Implementation of SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
- congatec AG, a global high-tech market leader with subsidiaries in Germany, the USA, the Czech Republic and Taiwan and a history reaching back almost twenty years, identified potential for improvement in finding and winning over top talent.
- Application and selection processes were to be made a great deal more modern, leaner and more efficient for HR staff and applicants alike.
- Complex internal approval requirements needed to be implemented in a tool-driven, flexible and mobile manner.
- To support sustained and strong growth, the solution needed to be infinitely scalable and intuitive to use by new users.
- The Recruiting Management, Marketing and Posting modules of SAP SuccessFactors were implemented based on proven metafinanz best practices.
- After a one-year pilot phase in Germany, the solution was rolled out globally.
- Approval processes were mapped systemically, including mobile scenarios.
- Intensive training by metafinanz experts as well as comprehensive documentation ensured that the customer is able to manage the modules efficiently.
- Creation of an attractive and appealing career section
- Rapid project progress thanks to the best-practice solution and an agile approach
- Efficient and time-saving recruiting processes, both for internal employees and applicants
- Flexible 24/7 access via mobile self-services (for employees and managers)
- Fast rollout to further international branches of the company is possible at any time
Learning and social exchange. Efficient, digital and inspiring.
Personalized and Collaborative Learning
Initial implementation of SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- A traditional, globally active manufacturer of enhanced glass headquartered in Berlin wanted to optimize its digital learning processes.
- Training for the over 1000 employees was still delivered in a classroom setting. The customer wanted to transfer the lesson contents into a learning management system and offer web-based training courses.
- Administration of the courses, which was still being carried out manually in Excel, was to be digitized and training assignments were to be automated.
- Furthermore, the customer wanted to foster social exchange between the learners and employees in general.
- The SAP SuccessFactors modules Learning and JAM were implemented.
- The modules were configured based on a best-practice approach. This included an extensive test phase during and following which customer-specific adjustments were made.
- Furthermore, single-sign-on (SSO) technology was implemented to ensure seamless integration with other systems.
- The project was completed in only about four months, and the entire process was handled remotely.
- Rapid implementation involving all relevant stakeholders
- Minimal manual overheads: processes are now more efficient and digital
- Blended learning allows for self-directed, proactive employee learning
- Recurring as well as on-demand training courses can be mapped to a catalog
- Extensive self-services and the mobile app deliver maximum flexibility in workforce training
- Collaborative learning and professional exchange on the JAM communication platform
Embracing digital HR processes. Promoting global business growth.
Employee Focus and Global Process Efficiency
Implementing the SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite for a logistics service provider
- A fast-growing logistics company with branches in Germany, Saudi Arabia and the USA wanted to optimize its HR processes and tools by standardizing and modernizing them.
- Previously disconnected systems, processes and data were to be centralized and modernized. Another goal was to enable uniform and comprehensive reporting.
- Managers and employees were to gain flexible and location-independent access to master data, learning content, communication and to-dos via comprehensive self-services and mobile scenarios.
- To support sustained and strong growth, the solution needed to be infinitely scalable and intuitive for new users.
- The Employee Central, Learning, Recruiting, Onboarding and SAP JAM modules of SAP SuccessFactors were implemented based on proven metafinanz best practices.
- metafinanz met the customer’s high reporting requirements by providing customer-specific reports with the help of the integrated Advanced Report Designer.
- To address the need for simple, digital and location-independent time tracking, metafinanz developed the Clock Time Tracker app on the SAP Cloud Platform and integrated it with the customer’s SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite.
- The Learning module was implemented based on proven metafinanz best practice processes. The customer uses this module not only for the provision of company-specific content but also for employee training during the rollout of the SAP SuccessFactors components.
- Creation of a central repository for all personnel data
- Provision of modern self-services for employees and managers
- Generation of business-relevant central analytics and reports at the push of a button
- High compliance with data privacy requirements
- Creation of a central channel for communicating with JAM
- The metafinanz Key User Support keeps the solution up to date and ensures efficient use
Simple and efficient language assessment of applicants and companies
Implementing the SPEEXX Expansion of SAP SuccessFactors
Checking language skills quickly and reliably
- A transport service provider regularly needs to fill positions that involve cross-border activities in Europe.
- For this reason – and because it is prescribed by law – the customer needs to ensure that applicants have sufficient skills in a variety of languages.
- The previous process of validating language know-how, which was both costly and time consuming, was to be replaced by an efficient digital solution.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management was already installed.
- The metafinanz team implemented the “SPEEXX Language Assessment Center” to serve as an SAP SuccessFactors extension.
- The app enables cloud-based online testing to verify the language skills of employees and applicants and delivers the respective results, which are based on the “Common European Framework of Reference for Languages – CEFR(S),” back to SAP SuccessFactors.
- The project duration was three months, and the implementation took place exclusively remotely, from initial design to go-live.
- Implementation was based on SAP Cloud Integration (SCI), which leverages existing APIs.
- Time and cost savings by gaining the ability to perform language assessments anywhere and at any time
- Various languages can be defined
- Use of an officially recognized assessment framework (CEFR(S))
- The solution seamlessly integrates with SAP SuccessFactors, so HR/recruiters work exclusively in a familiar environment
- Fast, cost-effective implementation and integration with SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
Apps and Tools that Simplify Daily HR Tasks
Clock Time Tracker:
Record Working Times with Ease
Even after the pandemic, home-office work will be much more common than before. And no matter where your employees go about their work, efficiency is always important. One way of improving efficiency is a mobile and simple means of capturing and recording working times. Our Clock Time Tracker is a ready-to-go solution for SAP SuccessFactors that can do just that.
SmartStart Solution Packages:
Simple Personnel Management for Mid-Sized Businesses
Our SmartStart solution packages introduce future-ready HR processes for mid-sized companies that are smart, fast and secure, thus greatly simplifying their human resource management.
”Instead of devoting their time to the people in the company, HR managers have to deal with time-consuming data administration.Thomas ReschCo-author of the “HR Digitization Fitness Check” (Fitness-Check Digitalisierung in HR) HR study
”Only about one in two companies is aware of the importance of HR digitization. And as regards implementation, there is still much room for improvement.Anne-Katrin NeyerHuman Resource Scientist
”HR departments often still wrestle with Excel, work with heterogeneous IT solutions and are slowed down by administrative work instead of leveraging the potential of data analysis and automation.Co-author of the “HR Digitization Fitness Check” (Fitness-Check Digitalisierung in HR) HR study